Siqur Spa processes all the users/visitors' personal data of the services offered, in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national regulations regarding privacy and, in particular, of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Where access to special services is subjected to registration after disclosure of personal data, at the time of the registration to the services, specific information is provided.
The acquisition of data, which may be required, is a prerequisite for accessing the services offered on the site.
Siqur Spa retains the technical data relating to connections (log) for allowing the security checks required by the law and for improving the quality of the services offered and customising them according to the needs of users/visitors.
The data entered can be used by Siqur Spa also for sending out periodic e-mails containing advertising, promotional materials, promotional initiatives, commercial communications.
The personal data collected and stored in the databases of Siqur Spa are processed by employees and/or associates of the holder of the data processing in their office. The data are not subjected to disclosure or communication to third parties, except in cases provided by information and/or by the law, anyway in the manner permitted.
Siqur Spa, in accordance with the provisions of the law in force, shall provide the registration of the log files. Said data does not allow the identification of the user if not by a series of processing and interconnection operations, and necessarily through data provided by other providers. These operations may be carried out at the request of the competent judicial authorities, who are permitted by express provisions of law in order to prevent and/or prosecute crimes.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Siqur Spa cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information beyond its control.
The users/visitors are entitled to exercise their rights under Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/03. At any time, by exercising their right to withdraw from all the subscribed services, it is possible to obtain the complete cancellation of the data provided.
ART. 7. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1.You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning your person, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information over:
- the origin of your personal data;
- the processing purposes and methods;
- the logic applied in case of processing by electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, managers and representatives appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or appointees.
3.You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which do not need to be kept in relation of the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations indicated in sub-paragraphs a) and b) have been notified, also in relation to their contents, those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate in respect to the protected right.
4.You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication.